Classic Video Productions transfers all forms of video from its original form of film or tapes to DVD or files to be put on a hard drive.
The following outlines our pricing for these services:
Film Transfers -
- 8mm or Super 8mm Films - .10 per foot and $16.95 for the 1st DVD
- 16mm films - .20 per foot and $16.95 for the 1st DVD
Additional copies once the master DVD has been made are $10.00 each copy.
Tape Transfers -
- VHS Tape, Hi 8 or Digital 8 Camcorder Tape, Mini DV, Digital Beta, BetaSP, HDCAM, DVCAM, DVCPRO, DAT - $16.95 1st DVD * Discounts offered for volume.
Additional copies once the Master DVD has been made are $10.00 each copy.
- Audio Cassettes to CD - $20.00 per CD generated. Note some audio cassettes exceed the capacity of one CD, and may take 2 CD's to fit the information that was on the cassette tape.
Picture or Slide Scanning/Montages -
- .69 per picture. This includes scanning, cropping, color correcting, red eye reduction
- Add movement to the pictures to create an enjoyable video $65.00 per 100 pictures
- Add music to the video $10.00
- Burn to DVD - $16.95
- Additional copies once the master DVD has been made are $10.00 each.
- Burn all JPEG files to CD no charge
To summarize this - If you have a 100 pictures and are looking to have us make a video montage for you, the approximate cost for the project with 1 DVD would be about $161.00.